Motiva AI is a plug-in to Oracle's Eloqua marketing automation platform. To view our app listing on Oracle's Cloud Marketplace, follow this link: Motiva AI Cloud
To install our plug-in, following the instructions below.
***IMPORTANT*** Before you install:
- Make sure the Eloqua account being used to install Motiva AI is a member of the Customer Administrator and API Users Security Groups.
- Be logged in to the Motiva AI web app using your Eloqua SSO: https://app.motiva.ai
If you've confirmed the two requirements above, you can install the app!
- Open the Motiva AI Connector installation link: App Install Link
- The following screen will appear:
- Click the Accept and Install button in the top right corner.
- The Motiva AI Connector should now be installed in your Eloqua instance.
To use Motiva, Eloqua users need certain permissions. Learn more about what permissions are required here.
And here are are couple intro articles to get your started:
- Use Motiva Message Testing AI to test email variations
- Use Motiva Send Time AI to personalize Send Time for every contact
Don't hesitate to reach out, if you have any questions.
NOTE: If your organization uses Eloqua's IP whitelisting, you may see various error messages during installation or when trying to use Motiva. To resolve this, be sure to add our IP to your whitelist: